Saturday 24 May 2014

PRESENTATION REFLECTION

I feel like I did a very good job on this presentation because I included everything that was supposed to be in it. Also, I covered all the information that we learnt and I followed all guidelines to complete the presentation. The only problem I faced was the fact that it was more that 10 slides, therefore, I had to change many parts, I brought it down to 15 slides. The reason why I didn't try to limit it to 10 slides is because some of the slides were screenshots and pictures and if I made it any less than 15, I wouldn't have covered all the information. Even though it is more than 10, I didn't explain everything in detail or else that would bore my target audience so I kept it nice and short and I included a lot of visual presentation with pictures and screenshots of my work. There isn't much I'd like to change, everything seems suitable for a presentation about Web 2.0 and it is interesting. Overall, I followed my plan and answered the unit question and that is why I am happy with my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment