Saturday 10 May 2014

QUESTIONNAIRE PLANNING

I have now improved my questionnaire based on feedback from my peers and Ms.Veena. Now, the next step is to ask people to complete my questionnaire. My target audience will be years 7, 8 and 9. Therefore, I will ask 10 people from year 7, 10 people from year 8 and 10 people from year 9 to answer my Web 2.0 questionnaire. The reason I have chosen to present my work to three different age groups is because I would like to analyze the responses and find links between the age of the audience. Also, it will give me a variety, and that will make it easier to find connections between answers and age and compare it with other ages. It will also allow me to answer the unit question in more detail as I will be able to explain differences between how Web 2.0 helps the daily life of students from different agar groups. I have decided to present my questionnaire on printed paper rather than an online survey. There are many reasons for my choice, one of them being that it will encourage people to answer it. From experience, I know that asking people to answer questions from a link will take more time than asking them to do it in person on paper because most people aren't bothered to answer them online. Also, many people might not use or might not have access to social networking websites, if I post the link there. Therefore, seeing as it is the more suitable option, I chose to print out 30 copies of the questionnaire and ask people to answer them in person. I will be doing this in lunchtimes tomorrow and after tomorrow as I know where the people usually sit. I will give them highlighters/pens and ask them to answer each question. In general, the reason for these choices are because I believe they are the best and easiest options to help answering the unit question in the final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment