Wednesday 7 May 2014

Questionnaire Evaluation

Today, I received feedback from Ms.Veena for my work on the Web 2.0 questionnaire. After seeking advice, I can see that I must pay more attention to the result of the survey. As I need to present my data in a graph, I must make sure that I give options to the person completing the survey. Therefore, I can present the information I collect in a suitable graph. This is why I have to change many questions and add options to create my final questionnaire suitable and easy to answer and collect data from for a detailed survey analysis. I have decide to add options for every question that I have created. For example, for my first question (How many hours do you spend on the Internet daily on average?) I can include options such as 0-2 hours, 2-4 hours, 4-6 hours and 6+ hours. This will make the entire outcome of the survey make more sense as I can collect data and present it in a graph. Also, it will make the job for the person who completes the survey as well as they have options to choose from. Overall, I think my questions are alright but I need improvement in adding options and changing the format of some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment