Friday 25 April 2014

Web 2.0 Research Reflection

After researching about Web 2.0, I feel like I have a detailed knowledge about what it is and how its used. It was an interesting task and I loved working on it, the best part was gaining more information about how the web was developed and that is why I really enjoyed this topic. To go a little further, I researched about Web 3.0 so I could get a better understanding of the development and differences. There wasn't any struggle along the way, however some questions were about something that I couldn't really research, so I had to think about my own experience and use my previous knowledge to answer them. Overall, it was great and I hope to use this information in other tasks including our topics about questionnaires.

No comments:

Post a Comment