Monday 24 March 2014

Tech Fair Evaluation

The tech fair was a great success and I enjoyed the experience very much. I think we did well and everything was amazing, many people visited us to play our game and it seemed like most of the judges liked our ideas and I am confident that we did the best we could. The only thing that I found challenging was that we never prepared how we were going to explain our powerpoint while the people were playing the game, so it was a bit tricky but after a couple of people, we understood what we had to do and we presented everything easily. Looking around in the tech fair, I saw many groups with fantastic ideas and I enjoyed going around and seeing what they had to demonstrate as they were very original and creative. Overall, I feel like we did really well, the best we could and we got great feedback from the judges and students.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very good, it has all the content and your reflections are very detailed. I like that your investigation have equal advantages and disadvantages, and your design is very nice because it has pictures and simple explanations to follow. I have no improvements!
    Investigation: 15/15
    Design: 5/5
    Content: 2/2
    Total: 22/22

    ReplyDelete