Monday 24 March 2014

Tech Fair Choice - AOI Relevance

As explained in the previous post, I have came up with 3 ideas that I can use in the tech fair, an RPG game, a lyric music video and a helicopter camera. From these ideas, I have decided to make an RPG game about a quest in school. The reason that I have chosen to make this game is because I will learn more about technology in this project than the other two. Here, I will learn simple coding and how to use textiles, but I already know exactly how to complete the other two so I won't be learning anything new. Also, I wanted to challenge myself and take a risk so I chose this, it also fits under two area of interactions; Human Ingenuity and Community and Service. It relates to Human Ingenuity because it is all about creating developing and changing and thinking in a creative and unique way. This game will need us to develop and change all the characters and textiles and we are creating the game by putting it all together. The game will relate to community and service as the game is educational and will help young students in the community with their knowledge. Im going to make it with Eman, Aline and Seema. We need 4 people in this game because we need one person to create all the characters, one person to collect the right textiles, one person to put it together, and the last person to code the quests and all of us will be making a powerpoint and poster to go with it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment