Wednesday 8 January 2014

Dreamweaver vs. Weebly

I think Weebly is a lot easier to use that Dreamweaver and thats because everything is just plain simple. The way you can organize your layout on weebly is a lot easier to use and it guides you in steps. However, with Dreamweaver, you need more knowledge on html and adding things like pictures and texts etc. is a lot more complicated than it is on weebly. So overall I prefer using Weebly over Dreamweaver because of the easier format and how easy the access to everything is.

5 comments:

  1. Your Weebly page is awesome! It's very nice and simple and organized. It's good that you have all the subject and you have a reflection on one of them. Maybe you could finish that later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weebly is good, i like how you have pictures and visual media to make your weebly more eye-catching. One thing you forgot to include is your "All About Myself Video" I enjoyed reading your reflections but if you did all of your subjects it would've been more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weebly is good but maybe try finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your weeeeeeeebllllyyyy is AMAZING!!! I love your work and I love your design. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using Dreamweaver to maintain and develop my own sites since 2004. Recently I gave Weebly a try and fell in love with it. It does have its limitations and those are things their developers can and should work on. I liked it so much I switched over to Weebly but still maintain certain files on my hard drive using Dreamweaver. For example I have a secure page for credit card payments and I wanted to keep that rather than use the Weebly store. So I just created a link from my Weebly site to that page on my Dreamweaver site and it works well. I like what the Weebly slide shows can do and the galleries and how versatile the navigation menus you can create are. But like I said there is more versatility with DW.. But a heck of a lot longer learning curve

    ReplyDelete